For the speakers
The health and safety of our conference attendees is always of primary importance, and especially so in this current environment. UP 2020 Committee, after assessing health and travel advisories related to COVID-19, have decided to present this year's conference during 16-19 November (UTC+08:00), but in an all-virtual, web conference format.
We will use Zoom meeting for online conference. The zoom link will be sent to your registration email address on November 13.
- Prerecording Your Presentation in Zoom is recommended for the attendees from outside of China.
- If you prefer to give the online talk according to the conference program, pls send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 26, we will arrange the test in Zoom meeting.
- UP secretariat will send the email to all the contributed oral and poster presenters for their willingness to talk online or send a recording.
For more information about presentation recording and formatting, upload instructions, presider guidelines and other items that you will need to read before attending the virtual UP 2020 Conference, please visit the Instructions for speakers.
Tips for recording the presentations in Zoom:
- The length of recordings:
Invited Presentation: 30 minutes
Oral Presentation：15 minutes
Poster Presentation: 40 seconds
- Pls download the Poster Template and record the presentation with the Poster in the screen with a 40-second general introduction.
- The conference organizer will combine the recorded poster presentations to a combined video. The poster session presider will display the combined video during the poster session.
- Every poster presenter is then setting up his own private zoom connection (40 minute duration), and then they send the link to a poster session presider who will post the links in Zoom Chat Area , anyone who wants to join a certain poster can find it and connects to it for further discussion.